Norwich Township / City of Hilliard COVID-19 Information and Updates
Click on the YouTube Video below for the latest update from the Norwich Township Fire Department.
To view all NTFD videos and social media updates, click on the following links:
In following the directives of Governor Mike Dewine and Ohio Department of Health’s Director of Health, Dr. Amy Acton, the Safety Services Building and the Fire Department Stations have been closed to all non-essential employees and visitors. Our first responders at the Norwich Township Fire Department and the Hilliard Police Department remain on duty and are taking every precaution to keep themselves and the public as safe as possible during this chaotic time. They are here to help if and when you need them.
If you have questions or need information that is not listed in a resource below, please contact us. Our administrative staff is working remotely from home and will respond. Due to remote connections, there may be a slight delay. As always, if you have an emergency, please dial 911.
- For Township and non-emergency questions, call 614-876-7694 or email Requests@NorwichTownship.org. Provide your name, phone number and email address if it is necessary for you to leave a message.
- To contact our Cemetery and Roads Department, call 614-876-2236.
- You can also click on the CONTACT tab on our website (www.NorwichTownship.org) to send a question or concern, which can also be anonymous.
For Covid-19 specific information, the following are links that provide valuable information and guidelines:
- Take the same precautions you would take to avoid getting the flu or a cold.
- Wash your hands! Do it often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. No tissues? Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.