Jamie Fisher- administrator
Selected to serve in 2015 as Norwich Township's third Administrator, Jamie Fisher oversees the day-to-day administration of Township services and reports directly to Norwich Township Board of Trustees. Jamie received her Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Communication from The Ohio State University in 2009 and has continued her professional development by graduating from the Ohio Township Association Leadership Academy in 2020.
She currently serves as an Executive Committee member for the Ohio Township Association Coalition of Large Ohio Urban Townships, is a member of the Senior Hall of Fame for the City of Hilliard, and is a member of the Hilliard Chamber of Commerce.
TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES
The Township Administrator, as described in Ohio Revised Code 505.032, shall assist in the administration, enforcement, and execution of policies and resolutions, under the direction of the Board of Township Trustees.
- Supervise and direct the activities of the affairs of the divisions of township government under the control or jurisdiction of the Board of Township Trustees
- Attend all meetings of the Board of Township Trustees at which the Township Administrator is required by that body to attend
- Recommend measures for adoption to the Board of Township Trustees
- Prepare and submit to the Board of Township Trustees such reports as are required
- Keep the Board of Township Trustees fully advised on the financial conditions of the Township, preparing and submitting a budget for the next fiscal year
- Perform such additional duties as the Board of Township Trustees may determine by resolution
The Board of Township Trustees may assign to such Township Administrator any office, position, or duties under its control; such office, position, and duties to be performed under the direction and supervision of the Board of Township Trustees and to be in addition to those set forth in section Ohio Revised Code 505.032.
Pam Brannon- administrative Assistant