Wesley Chapel Cemetery
Wesley Chapel Cemetery is a historical Township-owned and operated cemetery that provides important archaeological, genealogical, and cultural resources to our community. Founded in 1818, the Wesley Chapel Cemetery continues to be one of the largest Township cemeteries in Ohio with a total of 43 acres. Currently, Wesley Chapel Cemetery is open every day from daylight to sunset.
Cemetery Sexton Road/Cemetery Road/Cemetery Road/Cemetery
Road Superintendent Laborer Laborer Laborer
Robbie Thomas Kyle Nutter Dan Cain Morgan Gierman II