Tree Removal

IMG_3711Removal of fallen trees on private property is the property owner's responsibility. Norwich Township Roads Department and the City of Hilliard will remove trees that are blocking a road, a sidewalk or that have fallen within the Township/City's right-of-way.

  • To report a tree down in the unincorporated areas of Norwich Township during normal business hours fill out the information below or call the Roads Department at (614) 876-2236
  • To report a tree down within the City of Hilliard during normal business hours, call (614) 876-7361
  • If it is after hours regardless of its location, please contact the Hilliard Police Department at (614) 876-7321

Tree Removal Request