ZoningFor residents that reside in the unincorporated areas of Norwich Township, all zoning issues fall under the Zoning Department of the Franklin County Board of Commissioners Economic Development and Planning, which can be found HERE.  

The Zoning Department is responsible for enforcing and administering the Franklin County Zoning Resolution.  This resolution regulates buildings and land uses for the purpose of promoting public health, safety, and general welfare throughout Franklin County.  

We work closely with Franklin County Zoning on resident concerns about junk motor vehicles on a Township property, as well as grass or other nuisance concerns.  If you have questions or concerns, please contact them directly at (614) 525-3095. For residents that reside in the City of Hilliard, please contact the Hilliard Building Department at (614) 334-2557.

To identify if your property is unincorporated (Norwich Township Tax District 200) or incorporated in the city limits (City of Hilliard Tax District 050), visit the Franklin County Auditor site (www.property.franklincountyauditor.com) to review the Tax Status of your parcel.

Rental Property Registration is through the Franklin County Auditor's site, found on our website here:  Norwich Township Residents Rental Property Information  or visit the Franklin County Auditor Rental Registration.